Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GLITTER GRADIENT~


I'M BACK AGAIN

As much as I loved those Elvis nails, I have to admit that I love the color grey even more. This is definitely a grey that leans way into the blue spectrum, but I still think it still falls in the grey family.
 I'd describe it as slate...

The slate color I used is a lovely Zoya called Marina. I'm in love with every Zoya polish I have for multiple reasons. They have gorgeous colors, apply smoothly, and free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor. 


Next, I applied China Glaze's Some Like it Haute, a gooooooooooorgeous glitter. Definitely one of my favorites. It's comprised mostly of grey/black and silver glitters, but also generously packed with slightly larger (but still small!) holographic hexagons. (Normally, I hate alliterations, but that one's just too good)

Then, Essie's Set in Stones; a polish made up of 3 different sized silver hexagonal glitters. And lastly, as always, a thick coat of Seche Vite. This top coat is by far my favorite, especially because manicures packed with this much glitter need smoothing out and Seche Vite is well suited for the job.

Anyway, I think I'll actually keep this manicure on my fingers for a few days. Glitter gradients are one of my favorite manicures and aren't very complicated at all. It's a quick way to do something radical to your nails.

tschüs!!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Reminds me of a night sky :)

    ReplyDelete